Ugh, a mess!
- From: "BEI Design" <nospam_beidesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:40:18 -0700
I just went downstairs to retrieve the iron so I could work
up here on DSIL's kilt, and discovered that one of the
shelves above the sewing machine, where I had: 8 shoeboxes
of patterns, segregated by type and size, a box of buttons,
a bunch of zippers, a box of notions, laces and trims, plus
two small boxes of silky fabrics, and a collection of sewing
had leapt off the wall and crashed down to the floor,
spilling everything in a huge ugly pile.
I picked up enough to make it over to the ironing board, and
started a load of laundry, but cleaning and sorting it all
out will wait.
Sorting-and-tossing really needed doing, but I would have
preferred to do it on my own schedule.
- Prev by Date: Re: Need Operators manual for Babylock Serger Model BLSE300
- Next by Date: Re: Ugh, a mess!
- Previous by thread: Re: Need Operators manual for Babylock Serger Model BLSE300
- Next by thread: Re: Ugh, a mess!