Re: OT: heat for pain

On 1/23/2012 9:44 PM, BEI Design wrote:
What does the tea tree oil so?

I have used it successfully that last several months to
FINALLY almost cure a toenail fungus, but I hadn't heard of
it used in combination with heat and rice.

I have no idea. She's a great believer in it, and I guess she thinks it helps. The hot pad was for any need -- not "designed" for my knee or even specifically for arthritis, I don't think.

I started doing the toenail thing, but jeez, it takes forever, doesn't it? I just saw in the AARP newsletter that Vicks Vaporub clears it up. Don't know how long that takes, either.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

  • Re: You know you are getting old when
    ... as toenail fungus, which seems to be what that drug is for. ... (prescription or otherwise) ... It failed to cure the condition. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: OT: heat for pain
    ... Pogonip wrote: ... FINALLY almost cure a toenail fungus, ... that Vicks Vaporub clears it up. ...
    (alt.sewing)