Re: OT: heat for pain

On 1/23/2012 9:44 PM, BEI Design wrote:
What does the tea tree oil so?

I have used it successfully that last several months to
FINALLY almost cure a toenail fungus, but I hadn't heard of
it used in combination with heat and rice.

I have no idea. She's a great believer in it, and I guess she thinks it helps. The hot pad was for any need -- not "designed" for my knee or even specifically for arthritis, I don't think.

I started doing the toenail thing, but jeez, it takes forever, doesn't it? I just saw in the AARP newsletter that Vicks Vaporub clears it up. Don't know how long that takes, either.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com