- From: betsey <twoxover@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:49:47 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 2, 5:23 pm, "BEI Design" <nospam_beides...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have been caring for my twin sister for several days in my
home. She had been progressively sicker last week, I
finally convinced her to let me take her to the ER. She has
pneumonia, and what with loosing so much weight and
Parkinson's she was very weak and ill. She rested here, I
fed her up, and yesterday she was feeling better, but
insisted on going up to her house to do some laundry. Today
she is very weak and unwell again, so I have arm-wrestled
her into RESTING, dammit! She is taking a long shower, I
hope she will be feeling better soon, then I will resume
work on the kilt.
i hope she is feeling better....you are a GREAT sister.
- From: BEI Design
- Prev by Date: Re: Christmas gift
- Next by Date: Re: Busy...
- Previous by thread: Busy...
- Next by thread: Re: Busy...