Re: Silly video

"BEI Design" <nospam_beidesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:jcov2i$8ev$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Our family has a long tradition of popping "Christmas Crackers" prior to
our Christmas Eve meal. This year we got together at older DD's on the
19th for our gift exchange (working around work schedules is a b___h) and
my DD found some with crackers containing whistles and sheet music. We,
being a talented group, played for your entertainment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vpl7gpbets&feature=email

<giggle>

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx

Too much fun!!!!!!!!!!! I love how intently everyone is watching him
conduct. Very serious folks........seriously silly. ;)

Maybe you need kazoos for next year. LOL!

Sharon
---
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and just annoys the
pig.

.