Just a couple of projects to keep me busy

I took a few minutes tonight to put pictures of my recent
projects on my web page:

The infamous pillowcases:
http://ickes.us/USIRPillowcases.aspx

My sister's (very late) Christmas present, finished after
the pillowcases were delivered:
http://ickes.us/BarbarasFloralThrow.aspx

And a new shirt I just made to wear on vacation next week:
http://ickes.us/Purplestripedshirt.aspx

The item I'm making for Ursula's DD is done, but I won't put
pictures up until after she receives it. I won't be able to
get to the post office until after I return from the beach.
:-(

Whew!

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx

  • Re: What I bin doing
    ... I got this program called Aquasoft which makes slide-shows for YouTube, ... videos, with anagrams of Christmas tunes, and their solutions to be ... and you just click on the pictures. ... Missed you here but glad to hear that you've been so positively busy! ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: GOOD MORNING SUNDAY , 21 st May 2006
    ... We wrote Aud as you suggested, and she replied with a lot of interesting information on Norwegian Christmas customs, which Kandace is going to bring in to her teacher. ... I remembered we had some pictures from our Christmas workshop, ... Our national day!!The big feast day, (some call it: The childrens day, I think that is to make it "smaller" than it is..but it tells that we focus on the children) The big event is the childrens prosession. ... Once a teacher, always teacher,we worried about the school EVERY day... ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • "National Treasure" sleighs Christmas box office
    ... days of release across North America, distributor Walt Disney Pictures ... The tally consists of actual sales for the four days since the film ... and a Christmas day estimate. ... with Warner Bros. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: a very merry christmas
    ... Wow, that mask sounds amazing, I can't wait to see pictures of it! ... My family is German too and we've had steak fondue every Christmas eve for my whole life. ... My mom has both pork and beef and we cook the meat in broth, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Porcelain Houses
    ... I look forward to seeing the pictures, ... However, reading about your Christmas ... >> pretty porcelain houses, shops, churches, etc in the stores at Christmas, ... >>>bulb .Last year I had a problem with two of the light bulbs and can't ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)