- From: BEI Design <nospam_beidesign@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 18:21:02 -0800 (PST)
I went to TSWLTH yesterday to pick up a couple of Vogue
patterns at $3.99 each. I'll probably never use all the
patterns I already own, but I had to have this one:
I love interesting seaming details and this looks like it
would be fun to color block as well. But, scroll down and
look at the notions list.
"Top A, B: Spray Adhesive"
Say what??? So this morning I pulled out the instructions.
Those interesting zig-zag and curved lines are *not*
finished (faced) edges. The raw edges are lapped and
top-stitched, using spray adhesive for the layout. Hmmm, I
don't know, I may make *one* that way, but I'll probably
alter the patterns to create a facing for the upper piece
for any future shirts. I am thrilled that they actually
carry the striking design feature to the back as well as the
front, so few patterns do that lately.
- Prev by Date: Re: not sewing...but i did make something!
- Next by Date: lurking much, now sharing my paltry sewing lot.
- Previous by thread: not sewing...but i did make something!
- Next by thread: lurking much, now sharing my paltry sewing lot.