Re: Of stripes, purple soup, and ogre snot!

Kate XXXXXX wrote:
On 07/02/2011 09:11, BEI Design wrote:
Kate XXXXXX wrote:
On 07/02/2011 08:59, BEI Design wrote:
Kate XXXXXX wrote:
On 07/02/2011 01:07, BEI Design wrote:
Kate XXXXXX wrote:
You have been warned!
http://community.livejournal.com/dressdiaries/516605.html

What fun! Might you want to re-dye the green
with a combination of green and blue to perk it
up?

No time. We have next weekend to get it together
- and a coat of the dame for Harlequin! They get
worn the weekend after... And I have still to...

Finish the legs of two pairs of breeches
Make up and embellish a coat and a waistcoat
Finish a petticoat waist
Cover about 200 buttons and sew them on!
Sew hooks and worked loops on my Angaise polonaise
Hem up the front of another petticoat
Make another silk petticoat

And a few other bits and pieces!

My head just exploded!

Also have Sekrit Projeck on the go...

I cannot inquire at this time, I'm still cleaning up
gray matter...

Ah... That's prolly the scraps from the Sekrit Projeck
(TM), or where the porridge boiled over...

Looks more like waht Poirot called 'little grey cells"
http://www.poirot.us/pprofile.php

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx