Re: so I'm having a glass of wine......

On 12/8/2010 5:42 PM, Kay Lancaster wrote:
On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 10:26:34 -0500, Juno B<oldcodgers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
, you deserve it. I saw on the Palmer and Pletch web site a product that
I'm seriously thinking of spending $30.00 on for a product that
stabilizes fabric . You kind of brush it on and when it dries you press
and it's supposed to help with the slippery fabric and make it as easy
to cut and sew as cotton. Maybe I'll start with the smaller bottle,

Or there's just plain old starch for a whole lot less.

But why not try cutting on paper? It really stabilizes the fabrics
so they cut accurately.

Kay

I do cut on paper, but sometimes that slips too. I can't find liquid starch and haven't tried making my own lately with corn starch. Some days, I just want a fast down and dirty simple way to do it. Mostly because the mood hit that day to sew.
Juno
.