Re: so I'm having a glass of wine......
- From: Juno B <oldcodgers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 18:06:36 -0500
On 12/8/2010 5:42 PM, Kay Lancaster wrote:
On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 10:26:34 -0500, Juno B<oldcodgers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I do cut on paper, but sometimes that slips too. I can't find liquid starch and haven't tried making my own lately with corn starch. Some days, I just want a fast down and dirty simple way to do it. Mostly because the mood hit that day to sew., you deserve it. I saw on the Palmer and Pletch web site a product that
I'm seriously thinking of spending $30.00 on for a product that
stabilizes fabric . You kind of brush it on and when it dries you press
and it's supposed to help with the slippery fabric and make it as easy
to cut and sew as cotton. Maybe I'll start with the smaller bottle,
Or there's just plain old starch for a whole lot less.
But why not try cutting on paper? It really stabilizes the fabrics
so they cut accurately.
- Prev by Date: Re: so I'm having a glass of wine......
- Next by Date: Re: Very OT:
- Previous by thread: Re: so I'm having a glass of wine......
- Next by thread: Re: so I'm having a glass of wine......