Re: OT: Flu Shots

Pogonip wrote:
When I do go, I want
to be taken by surprise.

Me too! I have several XXX rated scenarios in mind. ;-)

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx

  • Re: Acupuncture in the US Air Force
    ... :>: blow your mind that I am surprised with such amazing efficacy? ... :> your surprise. ... Clearly, your mind is blown, most likely by your cherished Acupuncture ... The WHO report wasn't on ACUTE pain, ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: "This myriad of problems"
    ... drainage costs a bomb, Alf. ... Hev it jest /as/ you've a mind to, but wherever that land was, they ... And, to my surprise, I find that's the /only/ pron offered ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: PING: HOWLDOG
    ... >> Again, not a surprise. ... I haven't made up my mind. ... >>>suggest you get a recording program where you can try to do it once ... Pyro Messiah - The Vinnie Vincent Tribute ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Smoke One For Marion Berry
    ... >> Never mind. ... > Doesn't surprise me in the least, nor will the fact that this will not ... gee I wonder where that hypertension is coming from? ... > Could it be, oh, I don't know...the CRACK!? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Pizza falling from the skies!
    ... > Well, Donna, I was happy for you and your surprise pizza, I was ... I had a few people in mind who might have gifted us ... The first pizza is gone, the second is waiting in the freezer. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)