Re: OT: Flu Shots

On 9/22/2010 8:24 AM, Juno B wrote:
Got mine yesterday and hope everyone else here is getting one soon.
There is a good supply of the vaccine this year and out now for use. The
shots are available almost anywhere, drug stores, malls and of course
your doctors office in the US. I don't know about the rest of the
planet, but hope everyone has easy access, without problems.
Can't have anyone getting sick with the flu.
Juno

No thank you. I got a pneumonia shot a few years back and what happened? The following year I got pneumonia, and have had several more bouts since then. When I asked my dr about it, he chortled and said "There are 40 kinds of pneumonia, the shot covers 22 of them. You must have got one of the other 18." So, why bother????

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans
.