Ping Beverly, news

Yesterday, Beverly, I set up and turned on my XL-6000 for the first time, and at 6 P.M. attended the webinar during which we got through Page 9 in the workbook. I knew you would be excited to learn about this, since you have encouraged me to touch the machine for something other than dusting it or moving it out of the way. It's quite a piece of work! I am going to have to thread it soon. Try out some of this tricks. The webinar goes on, every Monday, for six weeks, I believe.

http://www.cvvsc.com/site/eventcal.asp?sec_id=180006716

Can't beat the price with a stick, and by the time we've finished, I may actually be doing some 'broidery. ;-)
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

  • Re: Ping Beverly, news
    ... Pogonip wrote: ... the first time, and at 6 P.M. attended the webinar during ... which we got through Page 9 in the workbook. ... The webinar goes on, every ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Oi PeteM, who is the best car auctions
    ... I can still see some dealers likely to be in big trouble soon unless they slash the price of older stock which apparently still owes them a lot of money from where it was bought in before everything headed south. ... Check for leaking injectors and the infamous flywheel. ... They do smoke if they're being opened up for the first time in a while, if you tickle 'em round town for a day or two they tend to dump a load of soot the first time you give them stick. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Linear 3.3V power supply anywhere?
    ... Now when does Digikey begin to allow "search by price" or at least sort the results by price? ... schmitt oscillator driving a 2N7002. ... After the first time I did that I began to wonder why people paid so much money for PWM chips and go the risk of single-source. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Snares and Pitfalls
    ... This is not the first time this ... There was a guy explaining how the price of gas at the pump ... summer and then something about how the switch from heating oil to gas ... But it seems the loss of that liquidity in the system from the slow ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Customer du jour
    ... > The older guy that brought the collection in didn't sell it to us. ... > like the first time in the last 1.5 years that someone didn't take our offer ... > He had a Red Book, Coin Values, and one other price guide. ... Plus he thought every coin he had was MS-65. ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)