Ping Beverly, news

Yesterday, Beverly, I set up and turned on my XL-6000 for the first time, and at 6 P.M. attended the webinar during which we got through Page 9 in the workbook. I knew you would be excited to learn about this, since you have encouraged me to touch the machine for something other than dusting it or moving it out of the way. It's quite a piece of work! I am going to have to thread it soon. Try out some of this tricks. The webinar goes on, every Monday, for six weeks, I believe.

http://www.cvvsc.com/site/eventcal.asp?sec_id=180006716

Can't beat the price with a stick, and by the time we've finished, I may actually be doing some 'broidery. ;-)
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com