Re: Sewing machine

Pogonip wrote:
Kate XXXXXX wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
Much appreciation and thanks to Kate. She took a long time to take me over the machine and recommend brands and various addon bits that would be useful :)

She's a star!

I'll post piccies when I get the curtains done - assuming they're straight(!).

She is every bit a star. Not only incredibly knowledgeable, but generous in passing on information and guidance to interested people. I think the Queen should name Kate as a National Treasure.

Blushes...

Oh, no! I'm not that good. I''m lazy and selfish and nosy, and a pushy know-all!

Do not argue or contradict your elders, missy.

Yes, miss. <Tugs forelock>

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
.