Re: Sewing machine

Kate XXXXXX wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
Much appreciation and thanks to Kate. She took a long time to take me over the machine and recommend brands and various addon bits that would be useful :)

She's a star!

I'll post piccies when I get the curtains done - assuming they're straight(!).

She is every bit a star. Not only incredibly knowledgeable, but generous in passing on information and guidance to interested people. I think the Queen should name Kate as a National Treasure.

Blushes...

Oh, no! I'm not that good. I''m lazy and selfish and nosy, and a pushy know-all!

Do not argue or contradict your elders, missy.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

  • Re: Sewing machine
    ... me over the machine and recommend brands and various addon bits that would be useful:) ... I'll post piccies when I get the curtains done - assuming they're straight. ... She is every bit a star. ... I think the Queen should name Kate as a National Treasure. ...
    (alt.sewing)