Re: [OT] YEAH!!!!

BEI Design wrote:
Twenty more minutes (maybe less, it's sudden death) of fabulous hockey!!! U.S. vs. Canada for the Gold. I don't care now which team winds, I love players on both sides, this is FABULOUS!!! I am horse from screaming. I would willingly pay $$$ to watch this kind of hockey (no fights less rough stuff, just straight ahead skilled play) all the time.

Beverly, trying to get my heart rate back to normal...

There was hockey? Oh...

Wanders off wondering what's happening in the Five Nations...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  • Re: Nadal pulls out of Thailand Open
    ... So are the movements and lunges and twists and contortions in hockey - ... knee tendinitis, we even heard recommendations that he skip the rest of ... Nadal's two months off seemed to take care of it. ... is still out on whether two months off took care of Nadal's knee ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: [OT] YEAH!!!!
    ... care now which team winds, ... I love players on both sides, ... He played his first game as a goalie yesterday. ... He's 7 and eats.sleeps and dreams hockey ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Who are the elite players?
    ... through a figure skating routine. ... players don't care about figure skating. ... he excelled in hockey (which is a much closer game to dischoops than it is ... Ultimate is not a skills game so the so called 'elite' players are really ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: If she had her gun with her
    ... I hear she may finally let us take him out for a Yoshinoya or a hockey ... I have to admit that these "Alison" posts are even dumber than your ... counter-productive efforts to promote music that no one seems to care ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • [OT] YEAH!!!!
    ... care now which team winds, I love players on both sides, ... willingly pay $$$ to watch this kind of hockey (no fights ...
    (alt.sewing)