Re: [OT] YEAH!!!!

BEI Design wrote:
Twenty more minutes (maybe less, it's sudden death) of fabulous hockey!!! U.S. vs. Canada for the Gold. I don't care now which team winds, I love players on both sides, this is FABULOUS!!! I am horse from screaming. I would willingly pay $$$ to watch this kind of hockey (no fights less rough stuff, just straight ahead skilled play) all the time.

Beverly, trying to get my heart rate back to normal...

There was hockey? Oh...

Wanders off wondering what's happening in the Five Nations...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
.