- From: Terry <tjmccannATwindstream.net>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:33:39 -0500
I'm making the final turn around home stretch. All that is left is to
hem the skirt (this weekend while the wife is home). My lack of
knowledge about hand sewing is taking it's toll, something I need to
The original thought for this post however is to say to those that can
do this type of thing well are true craftsmen (craftswomen,
craftspeople?). It ain't flippin' easy for sure. Also, I'm the type
that gets bent out of shape if something doesn't line up right
(something that happened a few times with this project).
Anywho, hats off, you truly have my respect.
I wonder how much I can sell the machine for on eBay :) <jk>
- Prev by Date: Re: simple sewing
- Next by Date: Re: simple sewing
- Previous by thread: simple sewing
- Next by thread: Re: Hats Off