Re: McCalls Patterns

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:11:46 -0500, Jenn Ridley <jridley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Terry <tjmccannATwindstream.net> wrote:
Hi Jenn:

I appreciate your comments but I did look for a waist line measurement
of the envelope and did not see one.
If you follow the link that I put in my post you will see the exact
pattern envelope I'm looking at. On the back of it there is no mention
of waist size. I also called McCalls and they couldn't find it
either.

If you see it and I'm missing it, on the envelope, I'd like to know
where.

The body measurement chart is on the flap of the envelope. It's
become a fairly common place to put it.

The finished waist measurement is printed on the pattern, next to a
mark that says "Finished Waist Measurement".

(I was at the fabric store, and actually looked at one of these
patterns.)

I know (I posted earlier about not seeing it on the flap). If it was a
dog it would have bit me :)

  • Re: Delta Queue Help - Paging Mr. Kirwan
    ... or sometime during their execution or the execution ... Imagine a test and measurement system for which each ... So your use of the pattern will vary, ... possible and doesn't require solving things like a separate ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Delurking...
    ... Pattern pieces are the measurement size plus wearing ... Cut slowly, keep the scissors ON the table, cut to the end of the blade, not in short pecks, and use decent quality scissors, kept sharp, and used ONLY for cutting fabric! ... apart, just inside the seam line, and gather up both lots of thread... ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.sewing)
  • Re: Spherical radiation pattern
    ... create an antenna in hardware that radiates isotropically, that is, over ... full 3D measurement. ... George Brown, the inventor of the ground plane antenna, had ... observed an omnidirectional pattern in the horizontal plane with only two ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: entangled states
    ... > instantaneous collapse of the other. ... > knows that the wavefunction collapses from a measurement, ... > There is an interference pattern. ... This means that in the frame ...
    (sci.physics.research)
  • Re: huge pants
    ... primary measurement on which to base a pattern size. ... I just somehow figured that the size on the pattern would ... pattern sizes. ... So 22" includes diaper butt. ...
    (alt.sewing)