Re: tutu tulle troubles ?
- From: Sharon Hays <mamahays@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:51:42 -0600
"robb" <some@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am using *Butterick 6660* and am having trouble with the
tutu/skirt directions of all things :}
I am having trouble understanding the layout/cutting and the
I am trying to make *skirt H* calls for 6.25 yds.
Here are the pics of tutu and leotard.
The leotard was made from a repurposed silky soft addidas
cotton/poly/lycra XL long sleeve athletic shirt purchased off
clearance rack at an outlet store ($3). The front and rear
leotard pieces were cut from the long sleeves and almost enough
left over in the shirt sleeves to cut some short sleeves for
Not great, you'll see the mistakes but it is for play/fun so i
was not being too particular.
I ended up making folds/pleats instead of gathers as i still have
a hard time taming gathers for sewing.
thanks to everyone for the help
I think that came out cute as can be. Great job on the repurposing. :) And
the tutu is cute as can be. She will have a great time dancing around the
house in that. :)
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and just annoys the
- Prev by Date: Re: I fried my serger, are you out there Ron?
- Next by Date: ❉♡❉*** cheap bed sheet, umbrella, crimping iron, Bose at www.ecyaya.com
- Previous by thread: Re: tutu tulle troubles ?
- Next by thread: ♥ ๑♣๑♥surprise: *** low price and high quality, hot brand nike jordan free shipping coat at www.ecyaya.com