- From: Juno B <oldcodgers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:14:54 -0400
A few weeks ago, well maybe more than that, I posted about Viking emailing me a free copy of my sewing machine manual and also a basic sewing manual and needle guide. I just got around to printing out the sewing guide. It's a treasure chest of information. It not only gives basic information about how to use the machine but also a great guide to sewing all kinds of fabrics. It includes what stitches, threads and techniques for sewing on leather, limitation leather. silks, sweater knit and a lot more. The nice part about all this is that it was all free and a very good source of information. When they sent it I did write back and Thanked them for such great customer service.
- Prev by Date: Re: Vicky's Laundrey Experiment Mk II
- Next by Date: Re: Vicky's Laundrey Experiment Mk II
- Previous by thread: Ping Beverly! (a.k.a. BEI Design)
- Next by thread: Re: Pretty Birds - Unlikely!