It's all Sharon's fault!!!
- From: "BEI Design" <nobeidesignspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:43:09 -0700
I just spent three hours laying out the pattern for the new
paisley, trying to match the center fronts and making sure I
also have enough fabric to cut the rest of the jacket. I
I'm going to let it rest overnight and double check tomorrow
before cutting. I *might* have just cut it without matching
the pattern if Sharon hadn't exposed my O/C to the whole
Beverly, glad the fabric is wide and they cut generously...
- Prev by Date: Re: Cheap stash!
- Next by Date: Re: Miss America evening gowns
- Previous by thread: Miss America evening gowns
- Next by thread: Re: It's all Sharon's fault!!!