Re: Do you love orange??

Pat in Arkansas wrote:

I have 20 yards of orange satin charmeuse (poly) for a cancelled
project.

It is on sale CHEAP if you have any need of it............let me know.

Pat in AR.

I gotta ask, Pat. What was the project that got cancelled??

I hope you find a new home for the stuff soon. That would take up a lot of
room in your workspace just sitting there.

Sharon
--
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and just annoys the
pig.

  • Re: MRSA - What Next?
    ... You forgot to mention that you are now their National Livestock Advisor, ... Don't let him off the hook like that Pat. ... I would like to give the Executive of the CLA the chance to explain ... Murdoch has been tracking the story of pig health for years using the Times. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Russia bans breeding pig imports - brucellosis - Germany and Czechia
    ... that well known troll Pat Gardiner wrote: ... experience of Islay, of setting up a pig business anywhere, but ... specifically on Islay, of pigs themselves, and, above all, of pig ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: My Weekly
    ... > In article, Pat ... > Pat Gardiner, raving about pig disease for six years with no result. ... > don't have a shred of evidence for your claim that every pig herd in the ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Russia bans breeding pig imports - brucellosis - Germany and Czechia
    ... that well known troll Pat Gardiner wrote: ... experience of Islay, of setting up a pig business anywhere, but ... specifically on Islay, of pigs themselves, and, above all, of pig ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Danish Crown will sell pork without antibiotics
    ... thought for pig welfare. ... with a penchant for lies and libel. ... Dear readers, here is the evidence that Pat lies, and also that he has ... Dear readers, please note that Pat has lied again, and also that he has decided for a second time not to refute a single word of what I have said about him above. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)