Re: Singer Cocktail Model 6252

Try www.sewusa.com. I don't know if they have it or not, you'll have
to check, but they do carry LOTS of manuals. If you can't find it
there then do a google search for "sewing machine manuals" you'll find
lots of sites to check.

-Irene

On 01 Feb 2009 14:15:27 GMT, crossett_mary_at_yahoo_dot_com@xxxxxxx
(mecrossett) wrote:

Hello! I am brand new to your site. I have been looking for the manual
for the Singer Cocktail Model 6252 (hopefully without paying for it - but
if it is then that's ok too). My sister lent it to me but I don't know
anything about it. Many thanks for any assistance.

Mary C.

  • Re: My letters to and from Chrysler about the AC blower
    ... >>That would be because, you would have every tom, dick, and Harry calling ... they would be calling customer assistance wanting ... Who sells the Factory Service manuals that have the ... In my book there's no difference between Chrysler selling you a manual with ...
    (rec.autos.makers.chrysler)
  • Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (Win98 -> WinXP Home)
    ... WINXP H, DVD/CD writer, NO FLOPPY, Local Network ... Being unable to create a wizard disk I ... tired of paying and paying and paying and paying for OPERATING SYSTEM ... All manuals seem to be written as reminders to someone who already at one ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
    ... but other distros support as well). ... That means the Distros need a new way to make money. ... inplace upgrades to paying customers, ... I want manuals too. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: FP2003 comes with a manual? Only got a 25pg booklet.
    ... Exactly - You're paying for the *software* ... Use the online help. ... instructions on how to install it. ... 3rd party manuals have always been superior to included docs. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: FP2003 comes with a manual? Only got a 25pg booklet.
    ... I'm paying for the software, how am I supposed to learn how to ... install and use it..? ... I expect manuals. ... buy 3rd party manuals rather than supply them..? ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)