Re: Its been years (OT: how did that OP attachment get thiough !)
- From: Emily Bengston <cypsew@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:57:23 GMT
On 12/24/08 12:57 PM, in article
Kbqdnba-37eXGM_UnZ2dnUVZ_gGdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "robb" <some@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Robb, the presser foot picture was at the end of your post, I saw it. Yes,
"Chris R" <rawlins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
since I've really sewn anything and I used to make all my ownclothes.
Does anyone know, How did this OP post with an attachment ?
usenet is suppose to be text only (unless it is a binaries
group), typically attachments are truncated. It is supposed to be
usenet-iqutte to try to post with HTML or any web media other
I am guessing it has to do with the access path of webtv.net or
I tried to add an attachment to this reply post as a test to see
if the rules have been relaxed ?? but the server never posted the
message so my whole message was dunped because it had an
usenet is not supposed to post pictures. Somehow, hers & yours got through.
I only hope it doesn't continue.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fabric Big Enough for a King Sized Comforter
- Next by Date: OT HAPPY HOLIDAYS
- Previous by thread: Re: Its been years (OT: how did that OP attachment get thiough !)
- Next by thread: Re: Its been years (OT: how did that OP attachment get thiough !)