Re: Its been years (OT: how did that OP attachment get thiough !)
- From: "robb" <some@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 13:21:24 -0500
"Chris R" <rawlins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
since I've really sewn anything and I used to make all my ownclothes.
Does anyone know, How did this OP post with an attachment ?
usenet is suppose to be text only (unless it is a binaries group)
, typically attachments are truncated. It is supposed to be bad
usenet-iqutte to try to post with HTML or any web media other
I am trying to add an attachment to this reply post as a test to
see if the rules have been relaxed ?? if it works there will be a
presser foot in my post (sorry if it works but i need to test
what is wrong)
I am guessing it has to do with the access path of webtv.net or
giganews ? more plonking rules ...
Description: JPEG image
- Prev by Date: Re: Fabric Big Enough for a King Sized Comforter
- Next by Date: Re: Its been years (OT: how did that OP attachment get thiough !)
- Previous by thread: Re: Its been years
- Next by thread: Re: Its been years (OT: how did that OP attachment get thiough !)