Re: share buy wedding dresses experiences Change to Names

BEI Design wrote:
Janice G wrote:
I'm a Janice, not a Jan. I answer to Jan, but

I understand! I'm Beverly, not Bev. I answer to Barbara (my twin's name) occasionally, to Bev not so much. ;->

I, on the other hand, rarely reply to, or even acknowledge it when called Catherine... I think they mean someone else!

It's a nice name. It's a pretty name. I like the name a lot... I just never use it!

Only family get to call me Katie.

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Relevant Pages