Re: help with asymetric jumper

"Lizzy Taylor" <lizzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
FarmI wrote:

It's only people who sew who notice such things and I've noticed that
most of us who do sew have a tendency to look like we're dressed for a
job in a garbage tip because our clothes are all old and tired and we
can't bring ourselves to buy the shoddy stuff in the shops.

Jeans and a sweater most of the time - but, if needs be, I can "scrub up
nice" much to MILs surprise.

:-)) Snap!

Lizzy - 2nd attempt at this reply as the first one was totally
ungrammatical.

But this is usenet. It's fairly rare to see posts that indicate even a
modicum of literacy. :-))

  • Re: help with asymetric jumper
    ... of us who do sew have a tendency to look like we're dressed for a job in a garbage tip because our clothes are all old and tired and we can't bring ourselves to buy the shoddy stuff in the shops. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: help with asymetric jumper.
    ... of us who do sew have a tendency to look like we're dressed for a job in a garbage tip because our clothes are all old and tired and we can't bring ourselves to buy the shoddy stuff in the shops. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Wombat Central!
    ... Threw some clothes on after shoving him out the door for the bus... ... Sew silk skirt cut yesterday ... the party place to see if I can get the balloons for Thomas' birthday ... bags, try to find ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Arts & crafts w/ skill & passion Re: What use is a wall hanging?
    ... You, Kate, SEW. ... >> Clothes, fancy clothes, even, useful and decorative and historic period ... everybody who's first clothing sewing project was a dirndl skirt ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: The Closer
    ... > I have a couple of friends who make their own clothes. ... I can sew but it makes me nervous and makes my hands hurt so I don't. ... make clothes for my mother and for me. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)