OT: Back home after 3 weeks
- From: Juno B <oldcodgers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:59:19 -0400
DH and I got home yesterday after being away for 3 weeks. The beach was wonderful we had a great time. We then spent 6 days taking care of 3 of our granddaughters, while Mom and Dad went on a trip. Good thing we had the 2 weeks at the beach first. The kids are great but it's not easy being mom and grandma at the same time when your watching grandchildren that have a very busy, tight schedule. Grandma went out the window a lot. I found my self switching into my mom mode frequently. It was a lot easier being a mom 40 years ago. My body is no longer use to going at the pace needed for young, active children.
Now that I'm home I have 3 weeks worth of things to unpack, put away and get back to life as I'm use to living it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Shearing Demonstration
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Back home after 3 weeks
- Previous by thread: Re: Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Shearing Demonstration
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Back home after 3 weeks