Re: Pattern packet photo
- From: melinda <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:36:13 GMT
On Sep 23, 2:32?am, melinda <m...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Someone was asking about an out of print pattern for
pants, capris, shorts that I've got and love.
Well I finally got the picture done and up loaded,
along with some other stuff
Haven't done any sewing since July, but I need to
get a jacket done for me. ?I've only got 1 week
I hope I can get it finished...
Can it be a more free jacket???? not a very Formal one that needs
HOURS ,, mirjam
Thankfully no it's not a dress jacket, but it is lined.
Supplex outer and double fleece inner, hooded with in
seam pockets and a zip. I think the only tricky part
will be the pockets...
I've got both fabrics cut out, just got to sort out
thread, decide on needles and start. I can't really
do much when DS is at home I'm most productive in the
2 hours I've got when he's at pre-school, but that's
5 days a week.
- Prev by Date: Re: My Birthday: sort of OT
- Next by Date: Re: Singer Model 457 Needle Bar
- Previous by thread: Re: Pattern packet photo
- Next by thread: Re: Pattern packet photo