Re: Singer touch and sew zig-zag problem, please help?

lillies had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/sewing/Re-Singer-touch-and-sew-zig-zag-problem-please-help-35149-.htm
:
Here's a link to a photo of the machine, I don't know if that would help
diagnose at all. Thanks for your help everyone.

[IMG]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m359/celiandy/sewing%20machine/touchsew758.jpg[/IMG]

lillies wrote:

lillies had written this in response to

http://www.sewgirls.com/sewing/Re-Singer-touch-and-sew-zig-zag-problem-please-help-35146-.htm
:
Thanks for the help, unfortunately that doesn't seem to get it to zig
or
zag. A friend of mine got it to work a few months ago, but neither she
nor
I remember what she did. I guess maybe it could be stuck because with
all
the combinations of things that I've tried, you'd think I would have
hit
the right one at least once. So should I take the top off and just
start
cleaning and oiling things? Or should I at least kind of know what I'm
doing?
Thanks again for the help.

robb wrote:

"Lillies" <celiandy_at_peoplepc_dot_com@xxxxxxx>