Re: Need advice on making pattern fit
- From: Judie in Penfield NY <jlluisiatgmaili@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 09:37:16 -0400
Sarah Dale wrote:
Seems quite reasonable to me, it's an old trick when using multi-size patterns to cut different bits out on different sizes to get the fit you want.
Just be careful that length top to bottom stays the same across both sizes.
Thanks for the help, Sarah.
I finished the shorts and they came out very well. I cut the smaller size for the front at the outside seams and the shorts hang perfectly at the side seams and what would be a lengthwise crease if there was one.
Now I can use this method to make a couple of longer pants for her since the leaves are already beginning to turn.
- Prev by Date: Re: Need suggestions for stiffening a skirt.
- Next by Date: Re: OT Limited Internet Access
- Previous by thread: Re: need to re-organize the stash
- Next by thread: Re: back to bags