Re: using curtain Cloth for summer skirts

Erin wrote:
On 20 Juli, 21:21, Emily Bengston <cyp...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't shop at Calico Corners any longer because of some snide remarks made by a manager of their largest store here in Houston; she absolutely refused to sell me the fabric I wanted

Huh?!!! Darn strange way to run a business! :-( And this is exactly
the type of attitude that quashes creativity!!! GGggggrrrr! (yeah, I'm
gettin' worked up here).

Erin

Remind me of the time I went into a store to buy gloves. Very nice, very expensive leather gloves. I wasn't dressed very well that day. In fact I looked like I had just finished cleaning house, which was the truth. The saleslady to a look at me and said something like, Dear, do you think you can really afford them. My answer was, said with a very straight face, I wasn't sure, but since my husband was the owner of the store I'd ask him to get them for me with his discount. Turned around and walked out.
Juno

  • Re: UK - Silly things that remind you of your last WDW vacation....
    ... >>> It may help to explain that I live in the UK and only get to visit WDW ... >>> When we are back home sometimes little things remind me of the ... >>> reminded we arent in the villa, we arent on the ground floor and there ... >>> 5) Going down to the local store to buy Marmite and Salad cream and not ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: UK - Silly things that remind you of your last WDW vacation....
    ... >> It may help to explain that I live in the UK and only get to visit WDW ... >> When we are back home sometimes little things remind me of the vacations ... >> reminded we arent in the villa, we arent on the ground floor and there ... >> 5) Going down to the local store to buy Marmite and Salad cream and not ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • setting an All-Day event
    ... Outlook 2007 / Vista Home Premium ... I have a recurring All-Day event to remind me to insert a removable HD into my PC so files can be backed up to it over night. ... The following day I am supposed to remove the HD and store it somewhere else in the building. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Aural rape
    ... If you remind me of your snail address I might just need to store a ... backup. ... Were you able to read the mp3 /and/ play the CD in a CD player? ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Good Book?
    ... store. ... Gettin you on air and a bit of know how. ... just like Joe has been welcomed here ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)