Re: using curtain Cloth for summer skirts

mirjam@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am sewing summer skirts , a lot of times from Curtain cloth ,

When I started sewing in earnest (this was AFTER I had taken home ec for three years), my mom generously offered me the use of anything in her fabric stash -- which was home dec fabrics, because she was a home dec sewist as opposed to an apparel sewist.

I still love using drapery fabric for clothing, but I have learned not to tell employees of Calico Corners what I am planning on using their fabric for.
.