making the best of

I made myself a lovely `Indian Cotton` shirt. It is a soft cloth with
some machinal embroidered flowers. I made a shirt for me , than one
for a friend , and than i thought i might somehow squeeze a third one
for another friend,, in this materials i usually finish the shoulder
seam with a French seam. I happily sewed it and when folding it ,,
noticed that the shoulder seam was inside out ,,, brrrrrrr ripping it
is hard the cotton softly woven will unravel ,,,,,, so What should i
do ,,, as i had to go to an apointment of sorsts i took some threads
with me and while waiting embroidered a lace of sorts over the upside
down seam ,,,,, the shirt now looks very nice ,,
mirjam
.