Ready to go

Does anyone else tweak the purse they take traveling? I
have added several pockets, a strip of elastic with 1/2"-1"
channels to hold pens, gum, nail file, etc. and a couple of
those handy dog-clips to anchor keys, mini-flashlight, etc.

I'm packed (mostly, I keep thinking I should add "just one
more long-sleeved shirt...or how about that favorite T?"), I
just have to throw in the last minute things, and we're off
to the Grand Canyon. I finished the navy suit, and I'm
happy with it, though I'll make some alterations to the
pattern next time I make it up.

Have fun, and play nice while I'm away. ;-)

Beverly

.