Re: Mending clothes by hand
- From: Pogonip <nobody3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:26:46 -0700
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Pogonip" <nobody3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:480c58fa$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMary Fisher wrote:Cue for members to claim they have silent machines :-)My treadle machines make a very soothing clickety-clack.
The one I used to use did too and it wasn't unpleasant - but it interfered with my radio listening (plays and other voice-based programmes).
Hand sewing, apart from being very satisfying, is an excuse to sit and relax while enjoying the radio.
I do a lot of knitting too and have a machine. Guess how I knit!
*sigh* You're a luddite? OK, you sew by hand, and knit by hand....do you own a food processor but never use it?
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Waaaay OT: need help from old movie fans
- Next by Date: Re: how to orient stretch materials for odd shapes and curves ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Mending clothes by hand
- Next by thread: Re: Mending clothes by hand