Re: Best Overlockers
- From: Sunny <seitelman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 15:11:29 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 18, 6:27 pm, IMS <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/17/08 7:54 PM, in article
Hi ladies, I've got a great Husqvarna sewing machine but now want to buy
overlocker. Everyone tells me something different and which one is best.
Huskylock, Bernina, Janome??? Can anyone out there help!
You need to pick out the one that is right for *you* and the kind of
sewing you do and plan to do. Here is some reading to get you
I just bought a 4-thread overlocker and learned after I got it that a
key thing to look for is if an overlocker can do a COVER STITCH. this
is a popular stitch, especially for hems on knits, and if you don't
get a 5-thread overlocker, you can't do this stitch (to the best of my
so in addition to the above reading, I recommend considering how
important the cover stitch is to you. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Need a manual for this machine! not sure what the machine is though...
- Next by Date: regarding the new stitch.....
- Previous by thread: Re: Best Overlockers
- Next by thread: can someone answer me please- hood on shirt