Re: Waaaay OT: need help from old movie fans

Sharon, thanks for taking the time to help me. Unfortunately, I don't have
any idea whether these people were in the movies, much less what movie they
might have been in. One thing of note, however, is that under my father's
signature he added 3 musical notes, so I wonder if that means they were
singers, or maybe even Broadway performers. At any rate, I appreciate your
sending me the link as I noticed that they do have message boards. Perhaps
someone there will have an idea who these people are. Thanks again!