Re: nice to know I can still learn new things
- From: "off kilter quilter @somewherequiet.net" <larisavann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 15, 12:06 pm, "Mary Fisher" <mary.fis...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"off kilter quilter @somewherequiet.net" <larisav...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Wow, in the past week, I've learned 2 different things - things you
would think I would have known after all the years I've been sewing.
I learned what one of the stitches on my machines was for (and I've
had it for 17 years!!),
What was the stitch?
Well, just looking at it, I thought, "oh, just another zig zag
stitch"...turned out to be a blanket stitch! LOL Had I played with
it a little more, I would have saved myself a LOT of trouble with some
past projects. What can I say....I use straight stitch, standard zig
zag, stretch stitches - those are all to the right on my stitch
selector. The blanket stitch was to the left....guess I should
explore the rest of the stitches over there...lol.
*No political leanings should be gleaned from the above statement -
politics will NOT be discussed on one of my favorite groups....at
least not by me
- Prev by Date: Re: Picture of the Nationals outfit
- Next by Date: Waaaay OT: need help from old movie fans
- Previous by thread: Re: nice to know I can still learn new things
- Next by thread: Re: nice to know I can still learn new things