[OT] My Favorite Thing...NOT
- From: "BEI Design" <nobeidesignspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:00:19 -0700
Put my lunch dishes in the DW, getting ready to go
downstairs and start sewing. See a big puddle in the middle
of the kitchen floor. SCOLD the (usually beloved) dog! BAD
DOG! Shoo him outside. Discover the puddle is waaaaay
bigger than a little 11 pound dog should produce. Open the
dishwasher. EEEK! It failed to completely drain after the
last load, and water is leaking out the bottom of the door.
Bigger puddle forming fast. Grab towels to dam the flow,
and search for a reason. Starting the DW seems to drain the
standing water, but what caused it to retain water????
Fiddled around with the basket that's supposed to direct
"soft food" to the built-in disposer. YUCK!!! Big old
mess, I'm not sure I've ever removed it in the 4+ years it's
been in use. Cleaned it out, finally figured out how it all
goes back together, running a test load.
Beverly, <sigh> I'm supposed to be downstairs sewing.
- Prev by Date: Re: Is that the soft hum of sewing machines I'm hearing?
- Next by Date: Re: Two Questions about Bodysuits
- Previous by thread: Is that the soft hum of sewing machines I'm hearing?
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] My Favorite Thing...NOT