Kenmore Feed Dog Problem
- From: "Joe" <jwnospamhorvath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 18:54:41 -0800
I have a Kenmore 385.1249280 sewing machine that is around 25 years old or so. It used to work great until one day the feed dogs stopped grabbing the material. They no longer come above the level of the needle plate. They rotate and go back and forth, they just don't come over the needle plate to grab the material. I have the original manual and have tried every setting in the book to no avail. The feed dogs will not come above the plate. I also called a few sewing machine repair places and they want over $100 just to take a look at it. Is there any way to adjust the feed dogs so that they work like they used to? Thanks in advance for any help provided.
- Prev by Date: Re: Katherine of Aragon
- Next by Date: Re: Newest project
- Previous by thread: FirstEmbroidery.COM # 10 innovative designs free daily!! ?? #
- Next by thread: Re: Kenmore Feed Dog Problem