Re: Sewing with a Mannequin

J. Good wrote:
Hello all!

I've been wanting an adjustable sewing mannequin for ages now and have decided to go for it. Unfortunately on-line research turned up very little. Do any of you use a mannequin, and if so, could you offer some suggestions regarding their usefulness and which features (or brands) I might look for?

Thanks for any help!

Jan

I have a whole family of them! But I do work as a professional dressmaker. They are very useful, but NOT a substitute for a proper fitting. I like the Adjustaform ones best: my oldest is over 25 years old, well used, and still working well, though in need of a couple of minor repairs.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
.