Re: OT- ping anybritish/aussie sewers

"sugrifin" <sugrifin@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13ktfk02bh30idf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love lurking on this list and know there are sewists from all over.
I homeschool and one of the assignments I gave was to write a report on
the
political relationship that exists today between Britain and Canada and
Australia. We could find nothing. DO they pay taxes to Britain? Do they
have
representaion in British parliment ? and etc.

LOL! No, we UK taxpayers get no help from Canada or Australia :-) Not that
we should! Nor does any other country have represenmtation in Parliament.

Have a looko at http://www.thecommonwealth.org/ or Google for other sites by
searching for 'Commonwealth'.

I am going thru my sewing room and getting rid of all evidence of pigs in
preparation for the new year!! Too much work!!

I can understand trying to get rid of moth but PIGS???

Mary

.