Re: help me with easy girl pattern?
- From: "BethInAK" <bethinak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:28:23 -0900
"Kate XXXXXX" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:13jlbc27fchq886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Beth In Alaska wrote:I have set up a homemade gift exchange for my online mommys group and I gave myself a GIRL to make something for.
I do mostly applique stuff on tshirts for my son and am just learning to sew, but I'm thinking I'd like to make her a simple top and applique it.
I was thinking something tunic-y? Or a little aline top might be relatively simple? Something with enough flat real estate to do a nice animal applique (the girl loves rhinos,so I'm considering a rhino).
How about one of these:
I was looking at this one last night - and thought it looked very cute and pretty easy. Is the lettuce edge difficult?
- Prev by Date: Re: help me with easy girl pattern?
- Next by Date: Re: Zipper search
- Previous by thread: Re: help me with easy girl pattern?
- Next by thread: Re: help me with easy girl pattern?