Re: I made a nice "duvet" cover
- From: "Mary Fisher" <mary.fisher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:44:04 -0000
"Doreen" <dhendrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
nor do they hang on the rack where the plastic store bags do. I refuse
to starch and iron them for the bagger's convenience. ;-)
We refuse (very politely) any staff member who comes to pack our bags. We
have A System which works for us and nobody else can do it.
I wish we were allowed to pack our own bags!
You mean you can't? Why?????
Here it's optional but isn't provided in every shop.
It irritates me to no end to get home with groceries and find that the
bagger (usually a teenager whom the store hasn't trained properly) has
dumped a head of cabbage, or something equally bulky, on top of the bunch
of fresh spinach leaves. I try to watch, but sometimes am distracted.
It would more than irritate me!
- Prev by Date: Re: I made a nice "duvet" cover
- Next by Date: Re: I made a nice "duvet" cover
- Previous by thread: Re: I made a nice "duvet" cover
- Next by thread: Re: I made a nice "duvet" cover