Re: Old Vogue Knitting magazines

Janelle Freed had written this in response to :

Yes I am interested in your old Vogue Knitting magazines, 85-89.

Additionally, I particularly seek the Fall '04 issue.

Doreen wrote:

Still rearranging my sewing room, and tossing things I will not use
again. Does anyone know a U.S. knitter who would like to have (free
except for exact postage, probably would need to go Bound Printed
Matter) any or all of 14 issues of Vogue Knitting from 1985-1989? I can

compile a list of the exact issue dates.

I intended to post this question at a Yahoo knitting group but haven't
had any luck submitting my membership request...a glitch of some sort,
or maybe I'm just boneheaded.

Doreen in Alabama

Delivered via
Sewing Community of the Net
alt.sewing - 26548 messages and counting!