Re: shirt project
- From: Joy Beeson <jbeeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:47:58 -0500
On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:54:16 -0600, Doreen <dhendrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
When I made my ls striped shirt and felled the sleeve seam so it would
look neat when the sleeves are rolled up, I stitched about half, then
started again from the other end.
When I want to sew a tube, I gather it up on the free arm, then stitch
it off the free arm.
Which supposes that you have a free arm. I don't use any of the
embroidery features that made my machine so expensive in 1965, but the
free arm alone has been worth the price.
It needs to have the clutch loosened so that I can resume using the
bobbin winder. I sure hope nothing is worn out, as they aren't making
parts for the Necchi Lycia any more.
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/ -- sewing
http://n3f.home.comcast.net/ -- Writers' Exchange
The above message is a Usenet post.
I don't recall having given anyone permission to use it on a Web site.
- Prev by Date: Re: shirt project
- Next by Date: Felled seams: was: shirt project
- Previous by thread: Re: shirt project
- Next by thread: Re: shirt project