Re: I made a nice "duvet" cover

Mary Fisher wrote:

I intended using my stash of fabric to make reusable shopping bags, you can have too many patchwork duvet covers - I have!

Mary

My usual supermarket pays 5 cents per bag when you bring your own. Years ago, I made six from canvas remnants found at the Mill End store. My market has paid for them many times over. I should make some new ones, but there's nothing wrong with this lot! Except they won't stand up nicely like the paper bags, nor do they hang on the rack where the plastic store bags do. I refuse to starch and iron them for the bagger's convenience. ;-)
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com