Old Vogue Knitting magazines
- From: Doreen <dhendrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:24:37 -0600
Still rearranging my sewing room, and tossing things I will not use again. Does anyone know a U.S. knitter who would like to have (free except for exact postage, probably would need to go Bound Printed Matter) any or all of 14 issues of Vogue Knitting from 1985-1989? I can compile a list of the exact issue dates.
I intended to post this question at a Yahoo knitting group but haven't had any luck submitting my membership request...a glitch of some sort, or maybe I'm just boneheaded.
Doreen in Alabama
- Prev by Date: Re: I am doing a dressmaking course
- Next by Date: Re: I am doing a dressmaking course
- Previous by thread: I am doing a dressmaking course
- Next by thread: Re: Old Vogue Knitting magazines