Re: I am doing a dressmaking course
- From: "BEI Design" <nobeidesignspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 12:27:11 -0800
BEI Deesign wrote:
"This society???" This is Usenet, you're talking to the
entire world, and there are many places where men wear
sarongs, salwar kameez, tunics, Furwah, robes, kimonas,
and this is now inbuilt
into the fabric of society.
Tell that to the thousands of men who wear kilts!
By "this society" i mean most western countries I dont
mean eastern countries .
Are you under the (mistaken) impression that the fellows in
Scotland and the U.S.A. who wear kilts are in "eastern
So long, troll.
- Prev by Date: Old Vogue Knitting magazines
- Next by Date: Re: I am doing a dressmaking course
- Previous by thread: Re: I am doing a dressmaking course
- Next by thread: Re: I am doing a dressmaking course