Re: no zip box cushions
- From: "Beth In Alaska" <bethinak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:55:18 -0800
"AK&DStrohl" <strohls@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've had a practice run joining two 70 cm zips together and they
are coming up way too short. I live in a very rural part of southern
so finding larger zips is not an option.
I was all set to suggest you go to your nearest JoAnn's where I saw a
poster advertising custom made to your request zippers. ...........Then I
saw the Italy part of your message.
Making them with a significant overlap of fabric is one idea.
Buttons or stronger velcro are two more. Large hooks and eyes.
your hooks and eyes got me thinking - this is a CEMENT couch. Some sort of
industrial type fastener that showed would be really cool. A big grommet
with one of those toggles that you see on kids jackets? Or maybe some sort
of metal toggle. Hm.
- Prev by Date: Re: thinking of anyone here in SoCal
- Next by Date: Re: you just never know what you'll find....
- Previous by thread: Re: no zip box cushions
- Next by thread: Re: no zip box cushions