Re: Pattern Review

Juno wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
I purchased Kwik Sew #3297 to use for the Malden Mills
fleece, but I'm very disappointed with the pattern.

Beverly, I would suggest you write to Kwik Sew and tell
them why you dissatisfied with their patterns. Unlike the
big three they have responded to me when I had a specific
complaint. they offered me a pattern of my choice when I
told them a pattern piece was printed backwards. I would
be very specific in your complaints and see what kind of
answer you get. Juno

I will probably try to do that, although I was totally
unimpressed with either of these patterns, so may not ever
use them again.

Beverly

.