Re: Pattern Review

Juno wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
I purchased Kwik Sew #3297 to use for the Malden Mills
fleece, but I'm very disappointed with the pattern.

Beverly, I would suggest you write to Kwik Sew and tell
them why you dissatisfied with their patterns. Unlike the
big three they have responded to me when I had a specific
complaint. they offered me a pattern of my choice when I
told them a pattern piece was printed backwards. I would
be very specific in your complaints and see what kind of
answer you get. Juno

I will probably try to do that, although I was totally
unimpressed with either of these patterns, so may not ever
use them again.

Beverly

  • Re: Need Neck line help
    ... I measusred the pattern piece to the neck of my top and they came out the ... So I cut a new back facing piece and didn't interface it. ... studied the zipper placement and attached the zipper to the facing the way ... > Juno wrote: ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Big Decision
    ... Juno B wrote: ... I'm far more committed to the pattern than to ... well as the side seams... ... and the sleeve head to the fronts... ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Big Decision
    ... Juno B wrote: ... in the green I'll lay out the pattern and see if it's ... you'll have a nice green jacket. ... Never try to teach a pig to sing. ...
    (alt.sewing)